[Frameworks] experimental MTV idents

LILLY HUSBANDS lillyhusbands at me.com
Tue Jun 13 15:51:48 UTC 2017

Hi Janet,

The project is part of a history of experimental animation, tracing its legacy and evolution in the increasingly complex socio-political and cultural context of contemporary multimedia practice.

Thanks for the note on the typo. I’ve compiled my list of animators from googling thus far, but I’m afraid it’s far from exhaustive so I thought I’d reach out here. I’d be very appreciative of any relevant information.

Best wishes,
Lilly