[Frameworks] Thoughts on University of Amsterdam's Film Preservation Program

Michael Bucuzzo mbucuzzo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 23:30:30 UTC 2017

Dennis,

Would the AMIA conference be helpful for those who are just beginning to
pursue restoration and preservation as a new career option, or going back
to school? As long as it accommodates those with a "sparse" background, it
seems like it would give me a great window into the field.

On a related note, I watched Bless Their Little Hearts alongside Killer of
Sheep yesterday in Chicago, restoration looked beautiful. So thank you for
that as well!

Best,
Michael