[Frameworks] Seeking Projector Manual (Eiki EX-2000A)

Steve Polta steve.polta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 02:34:33 UTC 2017

Ok ok.
This is fun.
But I'm really looking for info on the lamp's focusing knobs. Specifically
on the white plastic cover that covers the knob that controls how close/far
the lamp is to/from the lens/screen. Even more specifically I'm wondering
if the loss of this plastic cap (like for example if it melted due to heat)
is a big deal.

Asking for a manual was sort of a bonus (to myself/Cinematheque) because
once we had one, lent it, and didn't get it back.

Anyone plastic cap folks out there?

Steve