[Frameworks] Seeking Projector Manual (Eiki EX-2000A)

Els van Riel mail at elsvanriel.be
Tue Sep 19 07:44:38 UTC 2017

though 4000 is not 2000, this one might help:

http://acofs.org.au/part_5_files/Eiki/Tech%204000P%20Xenon.PDF <http://acofs.org.au/part_5_files/Eiki/Tech%204000P%20Xenon.PDF>

I use a few layers of heat-shrink tubing to repair the focus knob.

best regards,
Els

On 19 Sep 2017, at 04:34, Steve Polta <steve.polta at gmail.com> wrote:

Ok ok.
This is fun.
But I'm really looking for info on the lamp's focusing knobs. Specifically on the white plastic cover that covers the knob that controls how close/far the lamp is to/from the lens/screen. Even more specifically I'm wondering if the loss of this plastic cap (like for example if it melted due to heat) is a big deal.

Asking for a manual was sort of a bonus (to myself/Cinematheque) because once we had one, lent it, and didn't get it back.

Anyone plastic cap folks out there?

Steve