[Frameworks] Robert Todd

peter snowdon peter at redrice.net
Sat Aug 18 20:24:06 UTC 2018

I'm so sorry to hear this. I only met Rob once, at Edinburgh during a
Black Box. He was such a lovely guy to be around for those few days, of
which I still keep a very vivid memory - as of his films. My condolences
to all those who were close to him.
Peter

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 9:27 PM, Bryan Wendorf wrote:

> I don't believe anyone has posted about this yet. I am sorry to be the
> one to have to share this news. Boston based filmmaker Robert Todd was
> reported missing yesterday. He had last been seen heading to Franklin
> Park near his home Thursday evening. Today a search party found his
> body in the park. No cause of death has been reported yet.>
> Rob has been a constant presence at experimental film festivals around
> the world for nearly twenty years now. I know I first screened one of
> his films at CUFF in 2001. I met him for the first time at Media City
> in I believe 2009. He was a kind, talented, prolific and generous man.>
> http://www.roberttoddfilms.com/
>

>  Bryan Wendorf
>                              Programmer and Artistic Director
>                              Chicago Underground Film Festival
>                              www.cuff.org

<The term 'experimental cinema' is like 'organic agriculture' or
'participatory democracy': we only need the adjective because there's
something wrong with the noun.> Nicolas Rey_______________________
gourna films
www.redrice.net