[Frameworks] Robert Todd

Festival experimentsincinema at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 23:29:56 UTC 2018

Tragic news - Experiments in Cinema was always honored to have the opportunity to screen Robert’s work and although he never made it to our event (he often talked about making the pilgrimage) I fondly recall many conversations when the two of us were in attendance at the Ann Arbor Film Festival. I’ll miss you Robert.
Bryan Konefsky
Founder/Director, Experiments in Cinema

Sent from my smarty pants fone