[Frameworks] sublet with steenbeck in Brooklyn, feb 26 - march 8

ev petrol epetrol2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 20:37:47 UTC 2018

hey folks,

i'm looking for a reliable subletter from feb 26th to march 8th

There's a fully functioning 16mm flatbed; the space is a big, old school loft in dumbo (ie: lots of space and light, view of manhattan, empire state building &c, roof access; basic mod cons)
Kitchen has 2 hot plates, fridge, counter & sink; there's a bathroom with shower; big bedroom & living room, 6th floor with elevator; loads of books and good music.

It's a block and a half from the York st F station and 5 mins from the A train High st station; I'm also up for somebody using my bike, as long as it's intact when I get back

$457 including utilities and wifi; $350 deposit + $100 cleaning fee (if the place is really clean when I get back, I'll pro-rate the cleaning fee)

get in touch for more details, pix &c
cheers Moira

http://moiratierney.net/