[Frameworks] Sources for digital "prints" of avant garde classics

Elena Duque elenaduque at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 11:28:25 UTC 2018

Dear Frameworkers

I am trying to put together a couple of programs as a sort of introduction
to experimental cinema for the audience of a small festival in a small
town. They don't have the possibility to project in 16mm or 35mm (not this
year at least), so I need to find digital files available to rent and
screen. I have been browsing through the catalogues of all the cooperatives
and distributors I could think of, but I am still missing some things I
consider important. For instance, Stan Brakhage and Marie Menken. Do you
know of any source, cooperative, distributor or individual, where I can
find digital "prints" to rent?

Thank you very much in advance!

--
Elena Duque Viña