[Frameworks] Between Neighborhoods, experimental art doc, free screening and conversation Monday, 5/21, 7pm, 1 Brooklyn Bridge Hotel (Brooklyn Heights)

Seth Fein seth at sevenlocalfilm.com
Thu May 17 20:30:39 UTC 2018

My work has benefited directly from frameworks (and all that and whom it
represents).

Therefore I would be honored if any of y'all want can attend the
invitational screening of (and postscreening conversation about) my new
cut/version of my ever-evolving transhistorical artdoc *Between
Neighborhoods <http://www.sevenlocalfilm.com/?page_id=456>, * about the
present and past of interborough and intercontinental imperialism and
immigration that orbit Unisphere, between the ages of Donald Trump and
Robert Moses, between Queens and the World.

It's free, just rsvp <http://evite.me/VVQCCdyx8x> (if you can, if you can't
just let me know and come, or just come!).  I would love to share it and
get feedback as it continues to go out into the world.  If you want to know
more about it, hit my website where among other things there's a link to a
recent essay/interview (including clips) about it in *Jump Cut 58
<https://www.ejumpcut.org/currentissue/GlickFeinQueens/index.html>.*

The screening room is in the basement of the1 Brooklyn Bridge Hotel, in
Brooklyn Heights, in the borough where I was born and raised, but my film
is mainly about Queens, where I live and (mainly) work today.  I would love
it if this occasion could help fortify our NYC experimental film
community.  Even if you can't make it, please connect . . . .

Seth
Seven Local Film <http://sevenlocalfilm.com/>