[Frameworks] PF2 & 7302 questions

mstarkmcr at gmail.com mstarkmcr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:50:55 UTC 2018

Hi Chris,

I have worked with both these stocks - i prefer pf2 which i find to be extremely robust in terms of tolerance of light and to create high contrast images. I don’t know about the developer you are using as i have used dektol and mostly rodinal. 7302 may well be the one that needs the lower voltage? I have used that before too and found it similar to pf2. I can’t remember which was more sensitive. Both stocks to my knowledge are fine with dark room redlight and like i said pf2 can tolerate a quite a lot of light.

Hope that is helpful,

Mary