[Frameworks] PF2 & 7302 questions

Zach Hart zach.hart23 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:32:57 UTC 2018

Hey Chris,

I've used a lot of PF2 and for daylight I've rated it at ISO 4 whereas in
tungsten or on a contact printer I would shoot for something beneath ISO1.
Whatever is a higher voltage on your contact printer probably will work
better for the PF2 cause it's slow.
On a JK with the LED upgrade I had to expose each frame anywhere between
1-4 seconds. It took an extremely long time! And yes, I've mostly used
Dektol or D19 to process which creates pretty hi contrast images
particularly after duplicating a couple times over or when contact printing
from an original.

best of luck!

Zach