[Frameworks] FLEXfest 2019 call for entries

Warren Cockerham warrencockerham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:27:13 UTC 2018

Hi all.. of course the typo... it is an obvious one.  We will send
acceptance notifications by December 20, 2018 (not 2019):

The festival takes place in Tampa, FL February 7th - 10th, 2019.  All
filmmakers submitting work to the festival will be notified of their
acceptance (or non-acceptance) by December 20, *2018*.