[Frameworks] Films about the clock

Adam Hyman adam at lafilmforum.org
Tue Oct 30 19:18:50 UTC 2018

There¹s a variation of the piece you describe by Lozano-Hammer on the wall
of the coffee place at the Los Angeles County of Art.  I believe it is a
digital clock that divides the hours of a day into another metric, tracks
the day using that metric.
Ah, here¹s a piece on it.  It¹s by Jim Campbell.
https://unframed.lacma.org/2014/11/24/solving-mystery-cm%E2%80%99s-artwork-j
im-campbell%E2%80%99s-untitled-sun

Just wanted to re-mention Morgan FIsher¹s Phi Phenomenon.