[Frameworks] Films about the clock

Beebe, Roger W. beebe.77 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 30 11:58:41 UTC 2018

From the art world side of things (which adds to the evidence confirming your hunch below, Albert), is "Standard Time" by Mark Formanek, which migrated from performance to video:

https://www.core77.com/posts/16111/standard-time-a-clock-rebuilt-every-minute-16111

I saw it as a small installation in a gallery right off of Alexanderplatz in Berlin maybe 4 years ago.

That article led me to this other work which I didn’t know before, “Real Time” by Maarten Baas, who apparently comes from the design world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_3KY2gWDwg

More food for thought.
Roger