[Frameworks] meditative films?

Ken Paul Rosenthal kenpaulrosenthal at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:57:39 UTC 2019

Hi Kate,

My film, Crooked Beauty<https://vimeo.com/28315394>, fits the bill for everything you've listed, including the subject being a queer artist (though that's not referred to in the film). The film embodies mental health struggles through natural and urban landscapes. It's very provocative but also very beautiful, transformative, and ultimately redemptive. More info here<http://www.kenpaulrosenthal.com/films/crooked-beauty/>. I've presented it to audiences of all ages, including highschoolers, internationally. Please contact me off list if you'd like to make an institutional purchase.

Best, Ken

www.kenpaulrosenthal.com<http://www.kenpaulrosenthal.com>