[Frameworks] meditative films?

Chris Freeman christopherbriggsfreeman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 01:46:08 UTC 2019

We've shown quite a bit of meditative films at Boathouse Microcinema, so I
did a quick look through our archives.  Here's a list of some work by
Portland and NW filmmakers.  No idea how much of this is available online.

Nicole Baker - Memory of a Green World
Hannah Piper Burns - Pinctada Fucata
Lindsay Costello - Flowers are the Best Dog I've Seen
Melina Coumas - Day off Vibes
Katrina Edelen - Ritual
Eric Fox - Scape
Ariel Kirk-Gushowaty - Flood