[Frameworks] Hole punchers for film

Beebe, Roger W. beebe.77 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 8 15:52:49 UTC 2019

Morgan,

It's pretty easy to find hole punches in lots of different sizes.  Here's an odd one that might be an interesting tool to have around (if it punches film cleanly):

https://www.amazon.com/Sized-Heavy-Leather-Pliers-Punches/dp/B07D28DBC6/

It's made for leather, so who knows how it'll handle film.  Really lots of options out there if you just search "small hole punch."  Craft stores like Michaels tend to stock several sizes & shapes too...

FYI,
Roger