[Frameworks] Liquidol / Eco Pro...any experience???

Ruth Hayes randomruth at comcast.net
Mon Jul 29 19:41:17 UTC 2019

We’re using Eco-Pro (print) developer because it’s what the photo area has to offer and we’re working at a really small scale in terms of #s of students and staff and faculty resources. Prepping and creating the space for a different set of chemicals is out of reach right now. Just arguing that the college should not abandon 16mm altogether is a major time-suck these days.

Ruth

http://www.randommotion.com
blogs.evergreen.edu/hayesr