[Frameworks] Tips on projecting S-8 for digital recording?

graemehogg at irational.org graemehogg at irational.org
Fri Mar 1 11:59:59 UTC 2019

If you project on 18% grey card or paper you get more range in your
digital files to play with colour balance and light levels etc. ie it
produces a better gamma curve than a white screen. You can get this card
from photographic suppliers. Its the same stuff used to make accurate
exposure readings.

NACHLEBEN FILM LAB AND ARCHIVE
http://www.nachleben.org.uk
CUBE CINEMA. BRISTOL