[Frameworks] Expanded cinema and experimental music

Adeena Mey adeena.mey at unil.ch
Sun Mar 3 20:51:16 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Jumping in the discussion late which I only noticed thanks to Mark's email.

The Vienna program looks terrific (like all the others!), shame I'm seeing this too late!

Esperanza, Expanded Cinema is definitely one of our main interests. See for instance:

http://www.decadrages.ch/cinema-elargi-n-21-22-hiver-2012

http://old.spoutnik.info/evenement/2804-european-expanded-cinema

Other researchers based in Europe that come to mind: Maxa Zoller, Lucy Reynolds, Volker Pantenburg and of course Malcolm Le Grice.

Happy to discuss this further in pm.

Best wishes,

Adeena