[Frameworks] Film Festival Blues

Adam Hyman adam at lafilmforum.org
Wed May 1 21:33:36 UTC 2019

That¹s great!  How do you raise money for that?

Best,

Adam

From:  FrameWorks <frameworks-bounces at jonasmekasfilms.com> on behalf of Jon
Behrens <bolexman at msn.com>
Date:  Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 1:20 PM
To:  "Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com>"
<frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com>
Subject:  Re: [Frameworks] Film Festival Blues

Engauge Experimental Film Festival has no entry fee . and if you get
accepted you will receive $200 honorarium
www.interbaycinemasociety.org <http://www.interbaycinemasociety.org>

Jon

Sent from my iPhone

FrameWorks at jonasmekasfilms.com