[Frameworks] Help with digitizing reel-to-reel tapes

Robert Withers withersr at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 2 17:52:28 UTC 2019

Hello,
I asked about this a couple years ago and somebody offered help/services.
I have 24 7 inch reels and 12 5 inch reels of tape that need to be digitized, dating from the 1960s-1970s. Mostly some kind of stereo, 7 1/2 ips, some 3 3/4.

Can anyone offer this service or recommend a service to digitize these?
I think some people at Harvestworks in NYC can do this — does anyone have a name?

I’d like to work with folks in NYC so as not to get involved with shipping precious archival tapes.

Many thanks,
Robert

Robert Withers
withersr at earthlink.net