[Frameworks] Avant-Garde film and Hollywood special effects in the 1970s & 80s

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:14:54 UTC 2019

Julie Turnock also wrote an essay titled "Not Just a Day Job: Experimental
Filmmakers and the Special Effects Industry in the 1970s and 1980s" for the
book *Alternative Projections. Experimental Film in los Angeles, 1945-1980*,
edited by David James and Adam Hyman. But maybe *Plastic Reality *already
includes this same essay...

http://visionaryfilm.net/ <http://www.visionaryfilm.net/>
http://albertalcoz.com/ <http://www.albertalcoz.com/>