[Frameworks] Laser Cutter Recs

casey at flyingfoto.com casey at flyingfoto.com
Tue Sep 24 23:34:05 UTC 2019

Kelsey,
Most lasers have integrated compressed air targeted at the point of the burn to extinguish flame-ups which occur.
Cutting cardboard, papers, etc. works fine once you run tests on power and speed, both of which are adjustable on virtually all machines. They should never be left unattended while doing so as fires can and do occur.
A 40 watt machine will handle these lightweight materials fine.
Feel free to reach out to me directly if you like. I own a 60 watt machine personally and use it for a variety of applications.
Casey