[Frameworks] Affect

Fred Camper f at fredcamper.com
Sun Feb 16 02:50:38 UTC 2020

I'd bve interested if someone up on the latest in academicese weighs in
with something different, but to me this looks like a standard use of
the word "affect" as a noun. Here is what I take the be the relevant
definition from the OED:

"the outward display of emotion or mood, as manifested by facial
expression, posture, gestures, tone of voice, etc."

Fred Camper
Chicago