[Frameworks] How do people encode DVDs for international distribution? NTSC / PAL?

Dennis Doros milefilms at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 18:57:09 UTC 2020

Dear Robert,

We issue DVD and DVD-Rs as zone free and in NTSC. We have yet to find a
European DVD player that couldn't play them. (Our Blu-rays are almost all
zone free as well.)

Fondest regards,
Dennis Doros
*Milestone Film & Video • *PO Box 128 • Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: +1 (201) 767-3117 • Email: milefilms at gmail.com • www.milestone.film

President, *Association of Moving Image Archivists*
amiapresident at amianet.org • www.amianet.org
*AMIA 2020 • **30th Anniversary! **• 11/11–14 • El Paso, TX*

Pronouns: He, Him, His

JOIN MILESTONE'S MAILING LIST TODAY!
<http://milestonefilms.us3.list-manage1.com/subscribe/post?u=4a0b9e434a9f3e8603c29806e&id=f30d1906e2>
Support us on Facebook