[Frameworks] How do people encode DVDs for international distribution? NTSC / PAL?

Takahiko iimura iimura at gol.com
Sun Jan 5 13:09:06 UTC 2020

Dear Pip
Good to hear on speed from you.
I have given many prints of my film to Re-Voir for distribution which were made mostly in the US with 24 fps, I believe.
Does it affect for your distribution and screening in Europe? And if so, what has been done to correct the speed?

I appreciate your answer.

Taka in Tokyo
I’ve been back to Tokyo from New York in 2017