[Frameworks] Mac OS Catalina

Jeff Kreines jeff at kinetta.com
Fri Jan 10 18:59:27 UTC 2020

On Jan 10, 2020, at 12:36 PM, Adam Hyman <adam at lafilmforum.org> wrote:

> Yes, they are tech companies who are trying to sell things under the guise that it helps your creativity.  They are criminal in the way that all wealthy people and companies under capitalism are criminal.

I’m not a fan of Adobe nor of FCPX. You might consider Blackmagic’s Resolve, which comes in a free version with most features enabled, and a paid version for $299 with perpetual free upgrades.

Mac and PC and Unix versions. Works with lots of codecs. It’s the best software for grading and finishing, IMHO, and the editing and audio sections are now very good.

It doesn’t cost anything to try, and no monthly tithing.

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta
jeff at kinetta.com
kinetta.com