[Frameworks] Submit to Black Box @ Edinburgh International Film Festival

Kim Knowles kim.knowles at edfilmfest.org.uk
Mon Jan 13 10:33:06 UTC 2020

CALL FOR EXPERIMENTAL SUBMISSIONS – EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
DEADLINE: 6 FEBRUARY 2020
FESTIVAL DATES: 17 – 28 JUNE 2020

Hello Frameworkers!

It’s January again and time for the (slightly delayed) annual invitation to submit to Black Box, the Edinburgh International Film Festival’s experimental strand. This year I’ll be splitting the work with Lydia Beilby who has moved over from Shorts to join me as Experimental Film Programmer.

We’d like to offer fee waivers to Frameworkers again. To receive a FilmFreeway Fee waiver code please email the EIFF Submissions Team at submissions at edfilmfest.org.uk and make sure to quote 'Frameworks' in the subject header.

Please note the following:
Shorts cannot be older than June 2019.
Shorts cannot have been previously broadcasted or available online.
UK shorts must be a Scottish Premiere.
International Shorts must be a UK Premiere.

Any questions please get in touch. I’ve received some emails already and if you haven’t received a reply yet it’s just because I’m still catching up with myself after a crazy intense year of writing. Please be assured that if you’ve sent me a link to your film it will be processed as normal and I’ll do my best to send confirmation of receipt.

I won’t be at Rotterdam this year but Lydia will, and she’ll be happy to meet up. Drop her a line if you’re attending: lydia.beilby at edfilmfest.org.uk.

All the very best for 2020!

Kim Knowles
Experimental Film Programmer, Edinburgh International Film Festival

Kim Knowles

Experimental Film Programmer

EIFF is an accredited Real Living Wage employer.

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EIFF
Become a web member for FREE and receive news and offers: http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/register
Follow EIFF at: https://twitter.com/edfilmfest or http://www.facebook.com/edfilmfest
t. +44(0)131 228 4051
w. http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk
88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH3 9BZ Scotland, United Kingdom
The Edinburgh International Film Festival Limited is a subsidiary of the Centre for the Moving Image. Registered in Scotland No: SC132453. VAT No: 502 548861. Registered Office: 88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh.