[Frameworks] Woody Vasulka R.I.P.

Gene Youngblood atopia at comcast.net
Mon Jan 13 18:29:23 UTC 2020

There is a memorial for Woody this Sunday (19th) in Santa Fe. People are coming from all over the country. A new documentary about Woody and Steina will be premiered. All 200 reserved seats are sold out. It will be a joyous celebration of this extraordinary human being who gave us all so much in so many ways. My dear friend for 45 years.

Gene & Jane Youngblood
(505) 395-6370 home