[Frameworks] Super8 film in Taiwan and expanded cinema in East Asia

Esperanza Collado esperanzacollado1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 12:34:00 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Does any of you know were to find Super8 film in Taipei?

I’m researching expanded cinema in Pacific Asia with a Fellowship, and I’d
like to meet people involved in this lineage of practices as well as East
Asian or East Asian based experimental filmmakers who are on Frameworks.
>From next week I’ll be based in Taiwan and traveling to Japan, South Korea
and Hong Kong, also have plans to travel to Thailand and wherever this
adventure leads me.

I already have a few significant contacts, but I’ll be very happy to
know/meet everyone involved :)

All the best,

--
Esperanza Collado