[Frameworks] what 16mm stocks are you shooting & where are you getting them?

Sandy McLennan smclennan4 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:51:04 UTC 2020

3383 direct from Kodak 8 cents a foot (US$506 for 6000', which is minimum
order) so pool up or re-sell. They had a standard $20 shipping fee to
Canada. You can shoot in camera or use it for printing.

Kodak price list as of January 2020:
https://www.kodak.com/uploadedFiles/Motion/Products/Product_Information/Kodak-Motion-Picture-Products-Price-Catalog-US-Prices.pdf

Sandy McLennan
Port Sydney, Ontario, Canada