[Frameworks] Request for help for a film project

Muge Yildiz muge.yildiz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:31:38 UTC 2020

Dear Frameworkers,

I am writing from Turkey, I am starting a film project called, ‘I was a ghost myself’, it will be shot on super 8mm. The project is a psychogeographical journey incorporated with pseudo-archaeological characteristics. Main idea circuits around a ‘collective memory’ and I thought I can shoot with the films that I have been collecting, super 8mm films (expired also) but I need more films. If you want to help and want to donate films you can simply contact me and I can give more details. If you can spread the word about this request, that would be great.

My email muge.yildiz at gmail.com

I appreciate all of your concern, thank you in advance.

Best,

Müge Yıldız 👻
http://mugeyildiz.com

M.Y