[Frameworks] frameworks list migration

FrameWorks Admin frameworks at re-voir.com
Sun Nov 1 16:37:56 UTC 2020

Dear FrameWorkers,
The FrameWorks list is now all set up on the new server including everyone’s subscription options and the past ten years of archived messages.

From now on, please post to the new address:
	frameworks at film-gallery.org

The old address will soon have a forwarder to the new one, and eventually will no longer function.
The archives will continue only on the film-gallery.org server. The first 15 years of posts are archived on flicker: http://www.hi-beam.net/fw/index.html

I started this list on November 4th, 1995. Thank you for 25 years of interesting discussion, and I look forward to the next 25 years!
Pip Chodorov