[Frameworks] frameworks list migration

john porter super8porter at yahoo.ca
Sun Nov 1 17:09:18 UTC 2020

Thanks Pip, for all you do!
John Porter, Toronto, Canada

 On Sunday, November 1, 2020, 04:38:25 p.m. UTC, FrameWorks Admin <frameworks at re-voir.com> wrote:

 Dear FrameWorkers,
The FrameWorks list is now all set up on the new server including everyone’s subscription options and the past ten years of archived messages.

    frameworks at film-gallery.org

The old address will soon have a forwarder to the new one, and eventually will no longer function.
The archives will continue only on the film-gallery.org server. The first 15 years of posts are archived on flicker: http://www.hi-beam.net/fw/index.html

I started this list on November 4th, 1995. Thank you for 25 years of interesting discussion, and I look forward to the next 25 years!
Pip Chodorov