[Frameworks] Homemade fixer?

David Kidman david.kidman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 05:39:39 UTC 2020

If you are going to go kitchen and garden, you can use salt, it does take two days and the émulsion can get waterlogged and start floating away. Filtered onion soup with grated Fa stick antiperspirant ( it contains alun) works better and quicker, but still an overnight shift. Also mint and sage solution gives a clearer negative than caffenol (using an accelerator like sodium carbonate, just as with caffenol). I don’t have exact quantities for these, a lot of mint and half as much sage, though. It helps to have a wild o semi-wild source Io experiment, because the varieties have very different results.
Good luck

David