[Frameworks] optical soundtrack generator?

sstark at hi-beam.net sstark at hi-beam.net
Thu Sep 10 15:42:39 UTC 2020

Hi Scott Dorsey, I am interested in your idea of a script for extracting information from a .WAV file and creating a modulated white line. I have no idea how to do either, though I do have some experience with scripting. What scripting tool could do this? How does a script read values in a WAV file?

Yes I’m aware of the frame line problem, though those of us in the experimental film world might find this “interesting.” 😊

Thanks! Scott Stark