[Frameworks] RIP Gene Youngblood

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:58:42 UTC 2021

I was also sorry to hear of Scott’s passing. He was such a great supporter/promoter of experimental cinema. When he was teaching at the College of Santa Fe he was one of Canyon’s biggest renters of films for his class. Viewing experimental cinema via celluloid was a major concern of his. He felt his students needed to view the work in the format in which it was created. Showing cinema as cinema was one of his major concerns. He will be missed.

Thank you Scott!

Dominic