[Frameworks] Gamestop Kodak?

FrameWorks Admin frameworks at re-voir.com
Thu Jan 28 08:53:10 UTC 2021

Hi Mike,
There is already an article about this from yesterday, because the price of Kodak shares jumped from $9 to $14 yesterday before sliding down to $12 where it is now.
https://investorplace.com/2021/01/kodk-stock-11-things-to-know-about-kodak-today-as-shares-continue-to-climb/
9 million shares changed hands yesterday, so we would need $108 million between us experimental filmmakers to make a difference. Any chance we can rally a buy?
The next annual Kodak stock shareholders meeting will take place on or around May 20.
Pip