[Frameworks] Gamestop Kodak?

Scott Dorsey kludge at panix.com
Thu Jan 28 13:59:23 UTC 2021

> Yes indeed. I dont understand fully how stocks work but I thought holders
> can make demands on companies.

It doesn't take much money to do that.  Buy a single share, and you can
introduce a shareholder proposal.  Whether it gets accepted or not depends
on how many other shareholders you can convince it is a good idea.

If I were to do that, I would suggest it would be a good idea for Kodak to
set up a small prototype-volume production alley to permit them to keep
small runs of unusual emulsions in short-run production in a profitable
way.  It would not be cheap, but neither would losing market be.
--scott