[Frameworks] Cecile Starr 100

Christian LEBRAT lebrat at christian-lebrat.net
Thu Jul 15 07:16:56 UTC 2021

Hello Adam, that's an interesting question.
I hesitate a lot of spending time and money for a print edition.

I have done it for Dulac's Writings
http://www.paris-experimental.fr/project/dulac-english/
and I'm quite disappointed as very few orders came and I am loosing money...

May be I can provide a Pdf through Torrossa platform. is that good for you.

(sorry for my bad english)
Yours
Christian
PARIS EXPERIMENTAL