[Frameworks] Cecile Starr 100

Ж kkotik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 21:56:54 UTC 2021

Hi all!

The book seams beautiful, congrats for the editors.

Christian, so sad to hear that... but it's true.

We've printed only 500 copies of our *Diàrias* -1970-1972  Jonas Mekas
poetry translation in the end of 2019 and still haven't sell not even half
of it. Although that's a pleasure to give it as a present ; )

A link with some photos of it here:
https://expcinema.org/site/en/books/jonas-mekas-diarias-1970-72

So, we will keep printing and dancing ;)

Good luck for all tiny editors.

Best!

// kkinema.com.br // textodecinema.com //