[Frameworks] Cecile Starr 100

Adam Hyman adam at lafilmforum.org
Sat Jul 17 04:00:43 UTC 2021

Dear Christian,

Didn’t realize that you were behind it.  Well done.  I’m still overdue to buy a copy of the Dulac book – I thought that was eBook only.  I’ll contact you off-list about that.

For Cecile Starr, are there color illustrations as part of it?  eBook might be fine but I may opt for a PDF.

Very truly yours,

Adam

--

Adam Hyman