[Frameworks] Traditional Rotoscoping Mirror Problems

Ben Winston sketchybean at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 22:43:13 UTC 2021

Hey I am building this Rotoscoping table as a tool to do some hand drawn
cel animation. I am having trouble with my mirror because it is making the
image blurry, do to the 1/8th inch glass mirror refracting the light from
the projector, I believe. Is anyone familiar with this problem? What kind
of mirrors are used traditionally for this kind of work? Does it need to be
really thin glass or do I need to use a mirror wrap or plexi glass or what?
Any info would be great. Thank you.