[Frameworks] American avant-garde filmmakers and exploitation

C Keefer keefco1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 02:07:29 UTC 2021

Hi Jared,
Hy Hirsh doesn't belong on this list below, partly as he died in Paris in
1961 (where he wasn't working on feature films).

He did work on some Hollywood features earlier, in the 1930s.
centerforvisualmusic.org/Hirsh/CVM-HirshFilmography.htm

best regards,
Cindy Keefer
Center for Visual Music
www.centerforvisualmusic.org