[Frameworks] Double-8 camera ---> 16mm projection

Esperanza Collado esperanzacollado1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:10:01 UTC 2021

Thank you everyone!

Jeff, I didn't explain myself properly: I used single perf 16mm on a 8mm
camera. I therefore could not get the other half of the film exposed so I
wondered if double-perf 16mm would do the trick. That was an old Bolex 8mm
camera and the film run smoothly in it... In any case, there seems to be
little 16mm stock with double perf now, and on double-8 and double-S8 I
only found those Fomapan stocks, b&w reversal.

Roger, thanks for the link. Would be great to watch the whole piece if you
can find it.

Sandy and all the rest, thank you. Albert, I didn't know that film by Chris
and it's very interesting!

We could use double-8 on this little Bolex, but I guess this won't be
projectable on a 16mm projector? As I said  my single perf 16mm strip run
smoothly in the camera, but the truth is, when projected, images seemed a
bit out of projector's gate. I attached a still, heavily interlaced, so
maybe not a very good example.