[Frameworks] Film language forests

Ж kkotik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 14:42:19 UTC 2021

Hey Shymoma!
How are you?!

Jonathan's list sounds really good!

I'll add some other possible works thinking in a kind of  'symmetric
anthropology' approach.
Or better said, the study about 'oneself' that the contact with the 'other'
evokes:

Robert Cahen's - *7 Vision Fugitives*
https://www.eai.org/titles/7-visions-fugitives

Leandro Lima e Gisela Motta, Laymert Garcia dos Santos e Stella Senra, &
Bruce Albers's
-* Xapiri*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA2L5Lta1tA

Sylvie Blocher's - Urban Stories
http://sylvieblocher.net/en/artwork/urban-stories/urban-stories-nailing-guangzhou/

All the best!
Beijos

// kkinema.com.br // textodecinema.com //