[Frameworks] Mekas and video

jared ashburn ashburn.jared at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:28:52 CDT 2022

Thank you Jonathan and Chris! Yes, exactly, I am working from the same
documents. That comment really stuck with Woody through the years as it
seems that he's the only one who ever referenced it—maybe he made it up! I
feel like I should cite the source but it's not looking like a possibility
so I guess I'll go with one of these documents. Would you explain in an
endnote that the original source can't be found and say something like "as
quoted in" or just let it be?

Thank you both!