[Frameworks] Call For Entries - 29th Chicago Underground Film Festival

Beebe, Roger W. beebe.77 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 3 15:31:18 UTC 2022

Not every festival is for everyone, but I’ve had great experiences at Chicago Underground, where I’ve screened regularly over the past two decades, including this fall’s in-person festival.  The festival has good projection, solid audiences, is well attended by accepted filmmakers, and I always discover some interesting new work when I go.  I’m planning on going again this summer (pandemic permitting).  I’d encourage folks to look at what has screened there in past years and assess whether it looks like a potentially good fit for your work.  If it does, I’d encourage you to submit.

There aren’t that many experimental-focused festivals out there, and for my money, this is one of the really good ones.

FWIW,
Roger