[Frameworks] Make a Distinction Spring 2022 Tour

Kera MacKenzie keramack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:12:32 UTC 2022

Hello Frameworkers,

Andrew Mausert-Mooney <https://www.andrewmausert-mooney.com/> and I (Kera
MacKenzie <https://www.keramackenzie.com/>) are taking our debut hybrid
non-fiction feature, *Make a Distinction, *on tour. Our first screening is
TONIGHT in Atlanta. You can read more about the film and see a trailer here
<https://keramackenzie.com/projects/make-a-distinction>.

If you are close to any of these stops we'd love to see you there!

》June 1 - Atlanta - Hi-Lo Press - 9pm
<https://www.instagram.com/p/CdtQJomOWWM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=>

with Hail Mary by Sasha Phyars-Burgess

》June 3 - Charlottesville - Visible Records - 8:30pm

with On the Border of What is Formless and Monstrous by Maria Gaspar

》June 5 - NYC - UnionDocs - 7:30pm
<https://uniondocs.org/event/2022-06-05-make-a-distinction/>

with Under the paving stones, the beach by Amanda Katz

》June 10 - Boston - The Lucy Parsons Center - 7pm
<https://www.instagram.com/p/CdpEfNyssbs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link>

with From Ally to Accomplice by Kelly Gallagher

》June 11 - Brattleboro - Epsilon Spires - 8:30pm
<https://www.epsilonspires.org/event-info/make-a-distinction-new-non-fiction-w-directors-q-a>

with We Had Each Other by Kelly Gallagher

》June 12 - Montréal - la lumiere collective - 7pm
<https://lalumierecollective.org/2022/kera-mackenzie-andrew-mausert-mooney-2/>